G'day mate, I'm born and bred Aussie but I just love travelling the old globe. I'm currently backpacking around the world on my 4th big crazy adventure and am updating this blog as I go. Come join me on my travels and have a laugh at the same time. After this trip I will be writing a travel book of all my adventures so keep your eyes out for it!!!! Cheers mate!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Montreal Trip

G'day ya mongrals,

Well it's been a while since I've updated again I think I've just been getting too lazy to do it. A fair bit has happened since I updated you guys last. I've pretty much decided to pack it all up and come back towards the end of August to be back with my girlfriend Holly and to finally change career or study something. I have 2 more weeks left here in Toronto before flying to Thailand via Chicago and Tokyo airports. In Thailand I plan to meet up with my mate Pon for a bit in Bangkok then do some traveling to some of the nicer parts of the country. I found out you can do these sweet elephant riding tours for like 3 days for about 100 bucks and you ride through the jungle and stuff on them.
Well I'm still working at Computershare and I have 9 shifts and counting left to go. I can't wait to finish up and not work for a while cos I feel so burnt out from work. Footy has been going good although we still haven't won a game yet. I'm currently our teams leading goal kicker this season with 2 goals so 'bring it on'. In my last game we play the team that wears port power colours so I can't wait to take out some anger on them and mash them up a bit. Last week we played on a humid 35 degree day and I was dying out on the field I think I'ld rather play in the snow I reckon.
A few weeks ago I did a big road trip to Montreal with my mate Rob from footy. Rob tore his ACL playing footy and is in a big knee brace so I had to drive his parents car to Montreal. It was pretty scary stuff because I was so scared of crashing it and they drive on the other side of the road over here and French drivers are CRAZY drivers. But we got there. On the way back there was a massive storm and a traffic jam out in the bush from horizon to horizon. It took hours longer to get home than what it took to get there. We had an awesome time in Monty walked around everywhere. I saw the 'just for laughs' comedy theatre so that was pretty snazzy and we had a cheap room in the big university there over looking the whole city out of our window.
After Italy and the bloody umpires ripped us off of a world cup title in the soccer I haven't had the strength to cook any more. I'm back on my Maccas and Subway diet and I think it will stick until I get home and Mum can cook me up some grub and get me back on my feet again. I've been trying to sort out how I can get a tax refund over here and I swear it's the hardest thing to do in the world. I've made countless phone call and haven't got anywhere at all I still have no idea what to do about it. Well thanks for reading again and Cherio to you all. I'll write more often once I actually do something with my life in Thailand and have some cool stories for you all.
Catcha ya round like a fat shiela
Woodsy
ps. Check out my mate seans blog it's a good laugh. He's in pommy land

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home