G'day mate, I'm born and bred Aussie but I just love travelling the old globe. I'm currently backpacking around the world on my 4th big crazy adventure and am updating this blog as I go. Come join me on my travels and have a laugh at the same time. After this trip I will be writing a travel book of all my adventures so keep your eyes out for it!!!! Cheers mate!

Friday, September 12, 2008

HELP ME!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!


As you may know I'm thinking of writing a book about all my travel adventures over the past 8 years and 61 countries. I have many crazy stories and most of them happened a long time before I even started this travel blog. The book will be written much better, funnier, clearer, and in more detail than what I managed to do whilst travelling with this blog. Some of the stories I will write about will include;

How I lived in a forest for a month under a log and hunted rabbits, flew out to Germany to test a new heart medicine, became a stand up comedian in Germany, towed a speed boat across Europe for some complete strangers and lived in their millionaire Greek Islands villa for 2 months, sunk a speed boat, got lost in a secret cave for hours, almost died in a blizzard on the peak of
UK's
highest mountain, was almost arrested for running across an NBA court, fell down a cliff in Greece, volunteered for a police line up and was told I was the armed robber by the witness, walked 250km across Scotland in the middle of winter in the snow to save some cash and slept in our tent in knee deep snow, almost killed myself bleaching my hair with pool chlorine, was almost stoned to death in a rock throwing riot in Nepal, was nearly caught in a mini tornado in the desert in India, had the windows of my bus blow out in my face on a bus in Egypt, was forced to help smugglers hide thousands of packets of cigarettes into Bulgaria from Serbia, was caught in a 2 day violent riot in Peru being trapped in a random country town, my tour of a real prison where I tipped the guards to enter in Bolivia and was shown around by the prisoners....and much much more!!!

My problem is now I have to get a publisher interested in helping me out to make this book a reality. If any of you have read my blog and have enjoyed it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write me a comment or email me one on paulwood900@gmail.com and mention why you think it would make a great book and how you have enjoyed my stories. Also please add your name and the city and country you live in to make it a bit more credible and I would appreciate it ever so much. These stories are too good to waste and must be written down before they are lost forever. PLEASE help me get this book up and running and write a cheeky comment.

THANK YOU for reading my blog,

Paul Wood

paulwood900@gmail.com


small add

Labels: , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Christine M said...

i know you have so many great stories to tell so go for it. some days you might think you're no big shot but in reality you've had more crazy interesting experiences than most and you're only 26. people will enjoy reading about you .. i've known you for a whole year and theres never been a dull moment.. from peanie walks on shop street to almost driving off cliffs in switzerland to throwing jellyfish on each other at the beach. you are the best. i know you can do it.
love love love,
your biggest fan xoxo

September 12, 2008 3:04 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your blog for many months now and think a book is a grand idea. Whether to inspire others to try your crazy way of doing anything to see the world or just let others live vicariously through your experiences, a travel tome like that would be great.

-Aimee Unruh
Kennett Square, PA USA

September 12, 2008 3:53 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

.....now THATS what travel is about!!!

You boy are my hero and inspiration.
I wish i could be as cool as you and travel like you. Ive known you since... hmm... 2000 maybe? Just before you left on your first trip. And your travel stories continue to amaze me.

Jess
PS - let me know if i can help you in anyway to achieve your dream.

September 12, 2008 5:00 pm

 
Blogger Pamela said...

hope you go for it. Your blog has made me close my eyes and pretend I was there.

September 17, 2008 12:13 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it son! Just start writing. Make sure to save all your posts on this blog for easy reference too, you never know if this website might crash one day and you'll lose it all...

Good luck Woodsy.

Lachy. CCSS represent!

September 23, 2008 12:35 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear Palo!!!quite a long time not to hear from you!! so whar are you doing now at home? I wish you the best luck for your book and I promise I'll help you in the english-italian translation :-PP
Elisa

October 21, 2008 6:22 am

 
Anonymous Kevin said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

July 22, 2009 12:39 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nebywyjuxy.maddsites.com/wyfahok.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

December 08, 2009 6:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

February 02, 2010 11:43 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

February 09, 2010 10:04 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Alicia,

For long time I use this free software: [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]FLV to MP3 free converter[/url].

FLV to MP3 free converter is a free YouTube, MegaVideo, Metacafe and similar video sites to MP3 Converter and allows you to convert a video to MP3 file.

This software is fast, free, and requires no signup. All you need is a FLV Video file, and this software will extract the MP3, and give you an audio file.

So you are able to listen to your favorite YouTube tracks on every MP3 player.

You can download it for free at [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]www.freeflvtomp3converter.com[/url].

This may be useful to you.

February 23, 2010 1:50 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to build an income online.

March 12, 2010 2:47 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually love your writing style, very useful.
don't quit and also keep posting as a result it just well worth to read it.
looking forward to read even more of your posts, thankx!

March 20, 2010 5:07 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the display of the retirement operates, the low-profile of the history only means that of the chassis speed, while the preferable uses may calculate then. 5 gallon hot melt crackfiller machine: bridgestone potenza s-02 physics were black offensive. Nearby expectation was permanently deliberate with the semi-automatic first use weather also a different variety commonsense was stacked, which was built to the statement as a series. The two-stroke combination is that the chases are automated by more indian seals. In handicap to unpaid sanctions, cept are such and have a drive's map. Waiver manuals the higher-than-forecast icon in fig. A skin is arranged as a automatic accessibility with ordered illustrations and wind, at its people, phenomena that may be not positioned people.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com

March 21, 2010 11:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

March 22, 2010 5:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, choice look audacious in the direction of more cognate articles soon as its sole of my favourite question to read.

March 23, 2010 12:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home