G'day mate, I'm born and bred Aussie but I just love travelling the old globe. I'm currently backpacking around the world on my 4th big crazy adventure and am updating this blog as I go. Come join me on my travels and have a laugh at the same time. After this trip I will be writing a travel book of all my adventures so keep your eyes out for it!!!! Cheers mate!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fulla Beans Mate!!!





G'day you bloody legends,
Well I'm feeling heaps better than I was last time I updated you. Everyone has been so awesome supporting me through this and I really appreciate it guys. Sorry to everyone that has sent me emails and I haven't responded, the internet is too expensive over here so I just have to rush every time I'm on it but I'm totally overwhelmed by everyone being so supportive. Well I'm currently in Phuket in a awesome party town called Patong and having a ball here. The tsunami of 2004 really smashed this town up bad but it's pretty much rebuilt now and mate is it sweet fun here. You can shop to you till you drop here party all night and everything is so cheap and the people are so nice it's almost weird. Today I had a good old chin wag with some of the locals about the tsunami and I ended up getting a tour of all the effected areas. It was so interesting and I saw parts of the island today that almost looked untouched to how it was when just happened. There were smashed up houses and debris everywhere but the people were so happy and it kind of inspired me to get over any of my problems and keep my head up. I switched on the telly this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see the Crows game live. I was so happy about that that even though we lost I didn't care. I also got an Amarni suit custom made for me today so now I can look rich even though I'm so povo at the moment. On Tuesday I'm going to whip over to Pi Phi island (where the movie "the beach" was filmed) for a couple of days. Apparently it is just absolute paradise over there and not 1 car on the island. Well that's about it for now old son. Thanks again to everyone out there who helped me so much this week, I really don't know how I would have managed without all the support I've got. Even the travelers over here have taken me under their wing and I've been hanging out with some great people. The other night I met some really nice Irish chicks and I ended up crashing at there hotel room with them. We told ghost stories all night and right at the height of our story telling the power went out and everyone screamed it was bonza fun.
Talk to ya soon ya galahs
Pauly Wauly

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan McKay said...

You gave in to a suit purchasing push?

August 15, 2006 12:36 am

 
Blogger Andreas Fuerer said...

Hey Paul, sorry to hear that story with your ex-girlfriend. Enjoy your trip and the girls in Thailand!! You seem to have a lot of fun there!

Greetings from Toronto,
Andreas

August 15, 2006 10:51 am

 
Blogger Paul Wood said...

g'day legends
you all rock and i love you all
my email is paulwood900@gmail.com

August 18, 2006 10:55 pm

 
Blogger Gwen Brydson said...

Paul

Ground yourself ok ? I don't think any sheila is a good idea right now. Just hang out with the people who know you the most and care about you, like your folks.

Rem, don't lose the best part of yourself.
glim

August 20, 2006 7:43 pm

 
Blogger Gwen Brydson said...

Paul

Just ground yourself ok? Any sheila right now is not a good idea. Just hang out with the people who have seen you through stuff, and maybe talk to your folks.

Rem to keep the best stuff about you. Its the total of your dreams, your upbringing and all the travelling you did.

August 20, 2006 7:46 pm

 
Blogger Gwen Brydson said...

Paul

Any sheila right now is not a good idea. Just stay grounded and talk to the people you know, your folks.

And rem not to lose that best part of ya. Its a total of all your dreams, your upbringing and all the travelling you did.

August 20, 2006 7:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home