G'day mate, I'm born and bred Aussie but I just love travelling the old globe. I'm currently backpacking around the world on my 4th big crazy adventure and am updating this blog as I go. Come join me on my travels and have a laugh at the same time. After this trip I will be writing a travel book of all my adventures so keep your eyes out for it!!!! Cheers mate!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Book Update!

Hey guys I know it's been years but let me just let you know the exciting news that the book is finally being started

My website for the book is www.paulwoodbook.com

or

You can also join my Facebook group for the book at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/433087786735029/

Thanks again for your support,


Paul Wood


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 21, 2012 12:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home